FLAG MADNESS TOURNAMENT
QUALIFY FOR STATE TOURNAMENT
HAVE FUN / COMPETE AGAINST TOP TEAMS
GOLD AND SILVER BRACKETS
EARN THE TITLE OF FLAG MADNESS CHAMPS!
Pick 6 Sports is proud to present the premier youth flag football tournament in the Greater Seattle Area! Flag Madness is all about having fun, showing your team's style via unique / fun uniforms and competing against other teams on the football field. Flag Madness is a team tournament and teams are encouraged to register together. To register please have your coach submit the team registration.
- Every team is guaranteed to play a minimum of 3 games
- Tournament is open for 1st thru 11th graders. Grade level based on 2018-2019 school year.
- Tournament is March 9th and 10th at Hazen High School in Renton
- Tournament is a team registration
- Gold and Silver Brackets based on pool play results
Above pricing does not include local sales tax and bank processing fee.
Frequently asked questions
Parent, Coach & Fan Behavior
Just like all Pick 6 Sports events, this tournament is about the Kids and the reason we are here playing this event. Poor, Bad, or inappropriate behavior will not be tolerated at these tournaments. Please review to ensure your team is aware of the expectations:
game play rules
Rules follow the same regular season rules with the exception of game times and the Mercy Rule. Please take a look below at some of the common questions:
TEAMSNAP TOURNAMENT aPP
Pick 6 Sports is using the TeamSnap Tournament App to power our Flag Madness tournament this Spring! This program allows you to get schedule information, alerts and real-time scores with TeamSnap Tournament.
Please note this is a separate program from the TeamSnap app that was used during the season.
To download the TeamSnap Tournaments app, go to the Google Play Store or Apple App Store to find app:
1. Google Play Store - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.fanapp
2. Apple App Store - https://appsto.re/us/1ngndb.i
3. In app sign in using this your email address and follow our tournament, Superbowl
4. Now you can see favorite your team, see division schedules, and can receive real-time scores, updates, and notifications.
Saturday March 9th - Pool Play
Pool play games are 20 minute long. (2 - 10 minute halves)
Sunday March 10th - Bracket Play
Pool play games are 40 minute long. (2 - 20 minute halves)
Top 8 teams in each age group qualify for bracket play. Top 4 are Gold, next 4 are Silver.
Games are played at Hazen High School located in the Renton Highlands. The school is named after Oliver M. Hazen who served as the Renton School District Superintendent from 1936 to 1966.
Notes about the field:
- Field is the Turf field by the Water Tower around the back of the school
- Practice area is on the grass field above the turf field
- No parking in the fire lanes. Additional parking is available in front of the school or by the pool
- No pets of any kind are permitted on School grounds
- All trash needs to be packed out and taken home
- No gold fish, pop corn, or cracker like substance on turf
- No smoking / vaping allowed
Area of Expertise: Registration, Team Building, Schedules, Jerseys & Equipment, Post Season Schedules
- (425) 444-1456
- Text Messages or email are preferred contact method M-F between 7am to 4pm
PO BOX 2242
Renton, WA 98056
Tel: 425 - 765 - 0307