Now Hiring - Referees and Field Managers
Looking for a volunteer opportunity that will put a smile on your face? Pick 6 Sports is always looking for great people to serve as role models to help mentor, develop, and make it fun for the kids!
Our Flag Football league is built on our awesome employees that are out at the fields. Pick 6 Sports provides our Referees and Field Managers with great tools, training, and resources for all of our coaches to be successful.
Working for Pick 6 Sports is a great way to give back to the community while making some extra money. This is a great first job for High School students.
No experience is required. Training provided!
All employees are eligible to apply for a $1,000 scholarship.
Requirements For Employment
- Love to have fun and be active at the field
- Must be 15 years or older to be a Referee, 18 years or older for Field Manager
- Be available 4 hours per weekend. (More hours are available)
- Have reliable transportation to the field
- Pass a National Background Check
- Attend pre season training session with the Pick 6 Sports team
How to Apply!
If your interested please schedule an interview below using the calendar form. For questions you can send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org