Kent Training Academy
ONCE A WEEK COMMITMENT
1 hour practice followed by 1 hour game
Focus on Progression to different programs as skills grow
PLAYER SAFETY IS #1
Non contact football with rules to enforce safe play
HAVE FUN / BE ACTIVE / DREAM BIG
Build self confidence via fun in learning new skills
Winter Football Programs Update! 2021 is right around the corner and our new Winter Football programs will kick off in January. Time to get signed up to play football this winter!
Pick 6 Training Academy
- Meets weekly on the Field Kids will be in small groups and work with a Pick 6 Sports Coach to focus on Fundamentals of football, have fun, and get outside and be active.
- Program will practice social distancing standards and the groups will be spread out on the field. Program will follow local health and state guidelines.
- Each session runs between 75 to 90 minutes. Great way to get the kids out being active!
- Program runs 6 weeks long.
Above pricing does not include local sales tax and bank processing fee.
- Kids will be assigned to a Training POD with a Coach. Assignments typically are released a week prior to the first session. Please note these can change during course of the camp.
weekly time guidance
- All age levels will be participating at the same time. We will separate out kids into different pods on the field based on ages.
- Times are subject to change based on field availability.
- Grades based on 2020-2021 School Year.
"I was very impressed with this program from the first Saturday. Everyone was very organized, friendly and encouraging to all the kids." Camille
"Loved the positive feeling with Pick 6 and it was a real great introduction for kids that have never played." Andrea
"Overall this was a great experience.... His team coaches were incredible, they made it fun to learn the game, every kid got to play and the kids all improved and had a ton of fun." Car G.
"My kids & I Love it!!! Very well organized league & the affiliation with the NFL is great with the reversible jerseys." Brad
"We really enjoyed the Pick 6 program over the last year. It was a great, safe way for our son to learn about football, get some exercise and hang out with friends." Connie
"Love it and the association with the NFL. The kids feel more connected, competitive while having fun." Don
"Beautiful field and very well organized!" Dick F.
"I think its awesome the program is solid." Andre
"Was our first year playing and we loved it. We had great coaches who were very patient with my son." Robin
"Well organized, great referees (I rarely say this!)....all about fun!" Vic
"Love that there is a professional and well run flag football program for my boys." Wendy
"Pick 6 was a great experience and all three of my boys loved it!" Todd
"Positives are the infrastructure and amazing reply times by support and leaders of Pick-6." Doug
Hear what parents are saying about their recent experience with Pick 6 Sports.
Stay Up To Date!
Want to stay up to date on this program? Sign up to join our mailing list on upcoming programs for Renton.
Flag Football League
Who is ready for Flag Football? All of our programs are non contact, with a once a week commitment with practice and games on the same day. Kids get to dream big out on the gridiron. Great way to continue to improve your skills, hang out with your friends, and be active this fall! Check out all of the information below.
Training is held at Wilson Playfield.
Meet the General Manager
Meet the Field Manager
Notes about the field:
- Field is the Turf field
- No parking in the fire lanes. Additional parking is available in front of the school
- No pets of any kind are permitted on school grounds
- All trash needs to be packed out and taken home
- Water only allowed onto the field.
- No smoking / vaping allowed