Utah - Clearfield - Saturday
ONCE A WEEK COMMITMENT
1 hour practice followed by 1 hour game
NFL BRANDED JERSEYS
Kids wear officially licensed NFL Jerseys
PLAYER SAFETY IS #1
Non contact football with rules to enforce safe play
HAVE FUN / BE ACTIVE / DREAM BIG
Build self confidence via fun in learning new skills
Flag Football Utah - Missed the 1st week? No problem still time to get signed up for the season as next game is on September 12th. Get signed up today before registration closed on September 11th.
Reserve your spot on the team today!!
Sign up to play in our upcoming NFL Flag Football league. Join the official youth flag football program of the NFL.
- Non Contact football with rules to enforce safe play
- Receive an officially licenced NFL Flag Jersey
- Play with your friends while being active and having fun!
Above pricing does not include local sales tax and bank processing fee.
Alert - Utah Fall Registration closes on September 11th 2020.
New option, now you can register as a team!
Coach / Team parent will go in and register the team.
- During this process they will invite players to join the team.
- Parents will receive an email with a link to fill out all of the info needed for the roster.
- Coach or Team Parent will pay for the team upfront and can get reimbursed from the players. Team registration is a 10% overall discount from individual registration.
- Teams are limited to 10 kids per team
- Coaches will be able to select either the Competitive schedule or Recreational schedule. For the Competitive schedule your team may play up to half of their games at other Pick 6 locations against other top teams.
Team Registration is closed for Fall 2020 Season
Update - No Games on Labor Day Weekend. Season has been extended thru October 17th.
- Teams must have a .500 or better record to advance to the Superbowl Tournament.
weekly time guidance
- Times are based on historical times and serve as a guidance for game time.
- Times are subject to change based on team counts or field availability.
- Practice is 1 hour before game start time except for Pre K / K which is 45 minutes.
- Practice time will not show on your schedule.
- Grades based on 2020-2021 School Year.
"I was very impressed with this program from the first Saturday. Everyone was very organized, friendly and encouraging to all the kids." Camille
"Loved the positive feeling with Pick 6 and it was a real great introduction for kids that have never played." Andrea
"Overall this was a great experience.... His team coaches were incredible, they made it fun to learn the game, every kid got to play and the kids all improved and had a ton of fun." Car G.
"My kids & I Love it!!! Very well organized league & the affiliation with the NFL is great with the reversible jerseys." Brad
"We really enjoyed the Pick 6 program over the last year. It was a great, safe way for our son to learn about football, get some exercise and hang out with friends." Connie
"Love it and the association with the NFL. The kids feel more connected, competitive while having fun." Don
"Beautiful field and very well organized!" Dick F.
"I think its awesome the program is solid." Andre
"Was our first year playing and we loved it. We had great coaches who were very patient with my son." Robin
"Well organized, great referees (I rarely say this!)....all about fun!" Vic
"Love that there is a professional and well run flag football program for my boys." Wendy
"Pick 6 was a great experience and all three of my boys loved it!" Todd
"Positives are the infrastructure and amazing reply times by support and leaders of Pick-6." Doug
Hear what parents are saying about their recent experience with Pick 6 Sports.
Stay Up To Date!
Want to stay up to date on this program? Sign up to join our mailing list on upcoming programs for Renton.
NFL Flag Football League
Who is ready for Flag Football? All of our programs are non contact, with a once a week commitment with practice and games on the same day. Kids get to dream big by wearing NFL Flag Jerseys. Great way to continue to improve your skills, hang out with your friends, and be active this fall! Check out all of the information below.
Games are played at North Layton Junior High School.
Meet the Regional Manager
Meet the Field Manager
Notes about the field:
- Field is Grass
- No parking in the fire lanes. Additional parking is available in front of the school
- No pets of any kind are permitted on school grounds
- All trash needs to be packed out and taken home
- Water only allowed onto the field.
- No smoking / vaping allowed
Ready to step onto the sideline and lead a team this upcoming season? Awesome, the kids really appreciate you volunteering this season!
As your kids sign up for the program, please encourage them to list your first and last name in the Coach Request form.
If you have coached before with Pick 6 Sports, we do need you to complete this registration for each season. This allows us to get all information about your upcoming team and ensure we have you ready to go for the upcoming season.
All coaches will need to complete a background check. Pick 6 Sports does require coaches to complete 1 background check each calendar year.
Post Season Tournaments
STATE Tournament QUALIFIER Teams
Welcome to the State Tournament!
Want to compete for the state title this year? Pick 6 Sports participates in the Washington State Youth Flag Football Tournament held in June of each year. This is a chance to participate against all leagues throughout the state.
All teams who finish with a .500 record or above qualify for this tournament. Please note there is an additional registration fee for this tournament.
Invitation Only Tournament
Which team can claim the bragging rights as All League Champions for Pick 6 Sports? This is the tournament to settle that debate.
The All League Championship brings together the Super Bowl Regional Champions to compete for the championship. This event is held the weekend following the Super Bowl Regional Tournament.
Super Bowl Regional Tournament
The Road to the Super Bowl
Pick 6 Sports post season tournament is the Super Bowl Tournament. This is a regional tournament that combines up to 5 different location to compete for the title of Super Bowl Champs!
- All teams who finish .500 or better are invited to compete in this Regional Championship Tournament.
- Tournament games may be on Saturday and or Sunday
- Tournament is held at a regional location
- Tournament seeding is based on regular season league record
- Super Bowl is for 1st thru 8th Grade teams
For our end of year tournament teams will be put into a Gold / Silver Championship.
- Gold - Top 50% of qualifying teams go into Gold Bracket
- Silver - Rest of teams compete in the Silver Bracket.
Winners of the Gold Tournament will move on to the All League Championship if there are multiple regional tournaments.
Brackets for Super Bowl will be built out and published
by September 30th 2019.