Girls combine 2020
7 on 7 - Puyallup
ONCE A WEEK COMMITMENT
No travel, games always at same location
Prepare for Football Season
Preseason work for your tackle football team
PLAYER SAFETY IS #1
Non contact football with rules to enforce safe play
Work on building your team's passing game while teaching passing defense
Reserve your team's spot today!!
Sign up to play in our upcoming 7 on 7 Passing League.
- Non Contact football with rules to enforce safe play
- League is designed for a competitive teams who are getting ready for the upcoming tackle football season
- Newer Teams are welcome!
- Teams will need to provide their own uniforms.
- League is 5 weeks with 10 games played during the first 4 weeks and post season tournament.
- Grade is based on 2020-2021 school year.
Above pricing includes tax but does not include bank processing fee.
Save when you register as a Team
Coach or Team parent will register and pay for the team. There is a $140 discount ($10 per player). How this process works:
- When submitting the team registration the coach / parent will invite kids to join. You will need the players name and a parents email address.
- Parents will receive an email with a link to fill out all of the info needed for the roster. Kids will not be added to roster until parents complete this waiver.
- Coach or Team Parent will pay for the team upfront. Team registration is a $140 overall discount from individual registration. ($10 a kid discount)
- Parents will reimburse the person who registers the team for their portion.
- Teams are limited to 10 kids per team for the registration fee. Due to changes as a result with COVID-19, teams are limited to 14 players no exceptions. Teams need a minimum of 9 players.
- If players on a team registration also do a individual registration, we will refund their individual registration back to them. We can not move the registration fee over to the Team or refund the coach.
*$140 discount is based on teams size of 14 kids compared to if you registered 14 kids at the individual registration fee during early registration period.
- All teams included in the post season tournament. Tournament will be held on Saturday and early Sunday Morning if needed due to Superbowl Sunday.
"I was very impressed with this program from the first Saturday. Everyone was very organized, friendly and encouraging to all the kids." Camille
"Loved the positive feeling with Pick 6 and it was a real great introduction for kids that have never played." Andrea
"Overall this was a great experience.... His team coaches were incredible, they made it fun to learn the game, every kid got to play and the kids all improved and had a ton of fun." Car G.
"My kids & I Love it!!! Very well organized league & the affiliation with the NFL is great with the reversible jerseys." Brad
"We really enjoyed the Pick 6 program over the last year. It was a great, safe way for our son to learn about football, get some exercise and hang out with friends." Connie
"Love it and the association with the NFL. The kids feel more connected, competitive while having fun." Don
"Beautiful field and very well organized!" Dick F.
"I think its awesome the program is solid." Andre
"Was our first year playing and we loved it. We had great coaches who were very patient with my son." Robin
"Well organized, great referees (I rarely say this!)....all about fun!" Vic
"Love that there is a professional and well run flag football program for my boys." Wendy
"Pick 6 was a great experience and all three of my boys loved it!" Todd
"Positives are the infrastructure and amazing reply times by support and leaders of Pick-6." Doug
Hear what parents are saying about their recent experience with Pick 6 Sports.
Stay Up To Date!
Want to stay up to date on this program? Sign up to join our mailing list on upcoming programs for Renton.
7 on 7 Passing League
Who is ready for 7 on 7 Football? Pick 6 Sports 7 on 7 football is designed to help your fall tackle team get ready for the upcoming season.
Benefits of 7 on 7 Football:
- Great Practice - Get a jump on the upcoming season by getting your team on the same page. It also allows players to work on timing, chemistry, and in-game assignments against other teams.
- Non Contact environment allows your team to get work in while being safe.
- Repetition - 7 on 7 allows for multiple skill positions from quarterback to defensive back to work on drills to improve their skills. Examples are route running, coverage skills, ect...
- Competition - League is designed for teams who are playing tackle football this upcoming fall season. What better way to prepare for the upcoming season then by competing weekly full speed against the other top teams. To be the best, you want to compete against the best in the off season. Iron Sharpens Iron.