5 on 5 basketball D League - Eastside
5 ON 5 SPRING LEAGUE
Mid Week Practice / Games on Weekend
DEVELOPMENT OF FUNDAMENTALS
Chance to continue to work on basketball skills
BOYS AND GIRLS LEAGUES
5th grade and above have leagues for Boys and Girls
HAVE FUN / BE ACTIVE / DREAM BIG
Build self confidence via fun in learning new skills
Reserve your spot on the team today!!
Sign up to play in our upcoming 5 on 5 Basketball D league.
- This is a spring 5 on 5 Basketball league
- Teams will have a mid week practice followed by games on the weekend
- Teams can either provide their own uniforms or will be provided a Pick 6 Sports reversible jersey
- Sign up as an individual or as a Team.
- Play with your friends while being active and having fun!
Above pricing does not include local sales tax and bank processing fee.
Save when you register as a Team
Coach or Team parent will register and pay for the team. There is a $200 discount ($20 per player). How this process works:
- When submitting the team registration the coach / parent will invite kids to join. You will need the players name and a parents email address.
- Parents will receive an email with a link to fill out all of the info needed for the roster. Kids will not be added to roster until parents complete this waiver.
- Coach or Team Parent will pay for the team upfront. Team registration is a $200 overall discount from individual registration. ($20 a kid discount)
- Parents will reimburse the person who registers the team for their portion.
- Teams are limited to 10 kids per team for the registration fee. Additional players can be added for the current individual registration fee minus a $20 discount. Teams need a minimum of 7 players.
- Teams who have their roster finalized by Feb 18th 2020 will have their teams jerseys mailed to the coach.
- If players on a team registration also do a individual registration, we will refund their individual registration back to them. We can not move the registration fee over to the Team or refund the coach.
*$200 discount is based on teams size of 10 kids compared to if you registered 10 kids at the individual registration fee.
SAturday / Sunday Games
- Teams need to have a 500 record or better to advance to playoffs.
weekly time guidance
- Time guidance is TBD as we are working with School district on the schedule.
- Practice is during the week and schedule will be set closer to start of the season.
- Grades based on 2019-2020 School Year.
"I was very impressed with this program from the first Saturday. Everyone was very organized, friendly and encouraging to all the kids." Camille
"Loved the positive feeling with Pick 6 and it was a real great introduction for kids that have never played." Andrea
"Overall this was a great experience.... His team coaches were incredible, they made it fun to learn the game, every kid got to play and the kids all improved and had a ton of fun." Car G.
"My kids & I Love it!!! Very well organized league & the affiliation with the NFL is great with the reversible jerseys." Brad
"We really enjoyed the Pick 6 program over the last year. It was a great, safe way for our son to learn about football, get some exercise and hang out with friends." Connie
"Love it and the association with the NFL. The kids feel more connected, competitive while having fun." Don
"Beautiful field and very well organized!" Dick F.
"I think its awesome the program is solid." Andre
"Was our first year playing and we loved it. We had great coaches who were very patient with my son." Robin
"Well organized, great referees (I rarely say this!)....all about fun!" Vic
"Love that there is a professional and well run flag football program for my boys." Wendy
"Pick 6 was a great experience and all three of my boys loved it!" Todd
"Positives are the infrastructure and amazing reply times by support and leaders of Pick-6." Doug
Hear what parents are saying about their recent experience with Pick 6 Sports.
Stay Up To Date!
Want to stay up to date on this program? Sign up to join our mailing list on upcoming programs for Renton.
5 on 5 Basketball
Ready to Hoop it Up this spring? Pick 6 Sports is offering a 5 on 5 D League this spring! The 5 on 5 D League has a mid week practice followed by games on the weekends. This is a developmental league that allows players and teams to continue to improve their game during the spring season.
Games are played at the Issaquah School District gyms.
Meet the General Manager
Notes about the Gym:
- Entrance to the Gym is on the side of the building by the turf field.
- Practice area is in the Aux gym
- No parking in the fire lanes. Additional parking is available in front of the school
- No pets of any kind are permitted on School grounds
- Only Water should be brought into the Gym. All trash needs to be packed out and taken home
- No smoking / vaping allowed on school property
Ready to step onto the sideline and lead a team this spring? Awesome, the kids really appreciate you volunteering this season!
As your kids sign up for the program, please encourage them to list your first and last name in the Coach Request form.
If you have coached before with Pick 6 Sports, we do need you to complete this registration for each season. This allows us to get all information about your upcoming team and ensure we have you ready to go for the upcoming season.