3 on 3 nba basketball League - Seattle
ONCE A WEEK COMMITMENT
1 hour practice followed by 1 hour game
NBA BRANDED JERSEYS
Kids wear officially licensed NBA Jerseys
3 on 3 format allows more touches, shots and ball handling then 5 on 5.
HAVE FUN / BE ACTIVE / DREAM BIG
Build self confidence via fun in learning new skills
Reserve your spot on the team today!!
Sign up to play in our upcoming 3 on 3 NBA Basketball league. Join the official youth basketball program of the NBA.
- 3 on 3 format allows for more touches, shots and ball handling to build your fundamentals as a player
- Receive an officially licensed NBA Jersey
- Play with your friends while being active and having fun!
Above pricing does not include local sales tax and bank processing fee.
New option, now you can register as a team!
Coach / Team parent will go in and register the team.
- During this process they will invite players to join the team.
- Parents will receive an email with a link to fill out all of the info needed for the roster.
- Coach or Team Parent will pay for the team upfront and can get reimbursed from the players. Team registration for basketball is a 15% overall discount from individual registration.
- Teams are limited to 5 kids per team
- All teams will participate in the Finals Tournament.
- Teams play 12 games during the 5 week regular season.
weekly time guidance
- Times is based on historical guidance. Teams do play multiple games each week.
- Warm Up is 30 to 45 minutes before game start time unless directed differently by the coach.
- Grades based on 2018-2019 School Year.
"I was very impressed with this program from the first Saturday. Everyone was very organized, friendly and encouraging to all the kids." Camille
"Loved the positive feeling with Pick 6 and it was a real great introduction for kids that have never played." Andrea
"Overall this was a great experience.... His team coaches were incredible, they made it fun to learn the game, every kid got to play and the kids all improved and had a ton of fun." Car G.
"My kids & I Love it!!! Very well organized league & the affiliation with the NFL is great with the reversible jerseys." Brad
"We really enjoyed the Pick 6 program over the last year. It was a great, safe way for our son to learn about football, get some exercise and hang out with friends." Connie
"Love it and the association with the NFL. The kids feel more connected, competitive while having fun." Don
"Beautiful field and very well organized!" Dick F.
"I think its awesome the program is solid." Andre
"Was our first year playing and we loved it. We had great coaches who were very patient with my son." Robin
"Well organized, great referees (I rarely say this!)....all about fun!" Vic
"Love that there is a professional and well run flag football program for my boys." Wendy
"Pick 6 was a great experience and all three of my boys loved it!" Todd
"Positives are the infrastructure and amazing reply times by support and leaders of Pick-6." Doug
Hear what parents are saying about their recent experience with Pick 6 Sports.
Stay Up To Date!
Want to stay up to date on this program? Sign up to join our mailing list on upcoming programs for Renton.
3 on 3 NBA Basketball
Join the official youth program of the NBA, when you play 3 on 3 NBA Basketball with Pick 6 Sports. This Spring Pick 6 will be offering 2 different Spring leagues. All of our leagues are a once a week commitment. 3 on 3 format allows for more touches, shots, and handling the ball then 5 on 5 basketball.
Games are played at Seattle Central Community College in the Capitol Hill neighborhood.
Meet the Regional Manager
Meet the Gym Manager
Notes about the Gym:
- Practice area is in the Aux gym
- No parking in the fire lanes. Additional parking is available in front of the school
- No pets of any kind are permitted on School grounds
- Only Water should be brought into the Gym. All trash needs to be packed out and taken home
- No smoking / vaping allowed on school property
Volunteer to Coach - Spring 19
Ready to step onto the sideline and lead a team this spring? Awesome, the kids really appreciate you volunteering this season!
As your kids sign up for the program, please encourage them to list your first and last name in the Coach Request form.
If you have coached before with Pick 6 Sports, we do need you to complete this registration for each season. This allows us to get all information about your upcoming team and ensure we have you ready to go for the upcoming season.
Post Season Tournaments
The Finals Tournament
The Road to the Finals
Pick 6 Sports post season tournament is the Finals Tournament. This is a regional tournament that combines up to 5 different location to compete for the title of 3 on 3 Champs!
- All teams are invited to compete in the Finals Tournament.
- Tournament games may be on Saturday and or Sunday
- Tournament is held at a regional location
- Tournament seeding is based on regular season league record
For our end of year tournament teams will be put into a Gold / Silver Championship.
- Gold - Top 50% of qualifying teams go into Gold Bracket
- Silver - Rest of teams compete in the Silver Bracket.