3 on 3 Developmental Basketball Camp - Meridian, Idaho
ONCE A WEEK COMMITMENT
1 hour camp followed by 30 minute game play
Pick 6 coaches to teach / coach the fundamentals
Focus on improving fundamental basketball development
HAVE FUN / BE ACTIVE / DREAM BIG
Build self confidence via fun in learning new skills
Reserve your spot on the team today!!
Pick 6 is taking things to the next level with our new 3 on 3 Program. In 2020 our 3 on 3 program will be a Developmental Basketball Camp designed for players of all skill level who want to take their game to the next level:
How this program is structured:
- Program is 6 weeks long, for 90 minutes per week.
- The first 60 minutes are in a camp focusing on fundamentals: Shooting, Ball handling, Passing, and defense
- The last 30 minutes are playing 3 on 3 games. (2 to 3 per session) Teams will be assigned each week by the coaches
- Speaking of Coaches... The 3 on 3 will have Paid Coaches who will be running the camps and games. (1 coach for every 7 players)
- Kids are grouped by Age Level and skill level.
- Weekly awards giving out by Coaching Staff
- Program includes a reversible Pick 6 practice jersey. Kids will need to bring their own basketball.
Looking for 5 on 5 Basketball League? Check out our Spring D League for more information.
Above pricing does not include local sales tax and bank processing fee.
Wednesday Camp / Games
weekly time guidance
- Times is based on historical guidance.
- Kids should plan on being at the gym 10 minutes before camp start time to ensure they are ready to start on time.
- Grades based on 2019-2020 School Year.
"I was very impressed with this program from the first Saturday. Everyone was very organized, friendly and encouraging to all the kids." Camille
"Loved the positive feeling with Pick 6 and it was a real great introduction for kids that have never played." Andrea
"Overall this was a great experience.... His team coaches were incredible, they made it fun to learn the game, every kid got to play and the kids all improved and had a ton of fun." Car G.
"My kids & I Love it!!! Very well organized league & the affiliation with the NFL is great with the reversible jerseys." Brad
"We really enjoyed the Pick 6 program over the last year. It was a great, safe way for our son to learn about football, get some exercise and hang out with friends." Connie
"Love it and the association with the NFL. The kids feel more connected, competitive while having fun." Don
"Beautiful field and very well organized!" Dick F.
"I think its awesome the program is solid." Andre
"Was our first year playing and we loved it. We had great coaches who were very patient with my son." Robin
"Well organized, great referees (I rarely say this!)....all about fun!" Vic
"Love that there is a professional and well run flag football program for my boys." Wendy
"Pick 6 was a great experience and all three of my boys loved it!" Todd
"Positives are the infrastructure and amazing reply times by support and leaders of Pick-6." Doug
Hear what parents are saying about their recent experience with Pick 6 Sports.
Stay Up To Date!
Want to stay up to date on this program? Sign up to join our mailing list on upcoming programs for Renton.
3 on 3 Basketball Developmental Camp
This program is designed to be a developmental league that focuses on improving players overall fundamental basketball development. 3 on 3 Basketball Developmental Camp runs 90 minutes each week. The first 60 minutes are fundamentals focused, with kids then putting those into practice during 3 on 3 games the last 30 minutes. Pick 6 Sports provides paid coaches for this event.
Games are played at Eagle Middle School.
Meet the Head Coach
Notes about the Gym:
- No parking in the fire lanes. Additional parking is available in front of the school
- No pets of any kind are permitted on School grounds
- Only Water should be brought into the Gym. All trash needs to be packed out and taken home
- No smoking / vaping allowed on school property